13 Jun Account Coordinator
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Position Reports To: Account Director
Business Unit: Retail / Marketing
Job Type: Full-time permanent
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posting Date: June 13th, 2018
Do you want to join a growing company and be part of a dynamic team? Influence has an exciting entry level position opportunity ideal for someone who is passionate about marketing, and about process!
As an Account Coordinator working in our Retail Business Unit, you will support many programs, with a focus on our telecom clients. The role is administrative in nature but will expose you to various aspects of marketing. You will join a collaborative team who care about their clients and doing great work!
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone allowance
- A united team, innovative thinkers, who are not afraid to work hard and care about doing good work for their clients
- Strong family like culture… It’s a really fun place to work!
- Milestones Program – i.e. flextime, unlimited vacation after 3 years
- Professional Development opportunities through “Influence Academy”
- Annual Retreat – three-day offsite to hang out as a team and have fun!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Softball team, BBQs, internal contests, etc.
- Dog friendly office!
- Manage a roster of Brand Ambassadors (BAs) to ensure all events are executed by well-trained, engaging staff
- Work with in house Staffing Specialist to hire new Brand Ambassadors as required
- Liaise/communicate with BAs to provide the information necessary to fulfill their duties
- Train BAs and provide ongoing coaching and performance management
- Schedule BAs into shifts
- Approve hours worked for payroll
- Add, update and manage staff files on the in-house employee database
- Prepare shipments of supplies if needed
- Create weekly execution reports for clients
- Oversee store list management
- Create monthly invoicing
- Manage high priority emails/request from the client
- Support manager with client needs, meetings and presentations
- Other duties as required
Requirements (Education, Experience, Qualifications, Skills, Abilities):
- University degree or college diploma in Event Management, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent/relevant professional qualifications
- A passion for administration and detail
- Ability to clearly and enthusiastically present information and influence others
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within challenging timeframes
- Creative and strategic in problem solving and critical thinking
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to work cohesively on a team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, web-based reporting sites)
- Initiative / Proactive – an independent worker who is driven to present solutions, act collaboratively and decisively, with an ability to anticipate.
- Communication – expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Judgement – ability to use sound reasoning when faced with various issues. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions.
- Negotiation – gains support of ideas, proposals, and solutions from others; reaches deals and compromises on what will work best for the organization; considers other opinions while holding strong to firm directions and goals.
- Problem Solving – able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results Oriented – able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved.
- Teamwork – works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Time Management – balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
About Influence Marketing:
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply:
Please email your résumé with a brief explanation of why you are the right candidate for this position to Danielle Perron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those being considered for an interview will be contacted within 24hrs.