19 Jul Accounting Coordinator
|Job Title:||Accounting Coordinator|
|Position Reports To:||Accounting Manager|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Posting Date:||July 20th, 2018|
The role of the Accounting Coordinator involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. In this role, you will work directly with the Accounting Manager and support as required.
- Competitive salary
- A highly functional and united accounting team
- Strong family like culture…. It’s a really fun place to work!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Softball team, BBQs, internal contests, etc.
- Attractive benefits plan
- Dog friendly office!
- Enter and balance account payables
- Schedule and prepare vendor payments by cheque or ACH/Wire
- Enter and prepare monthly expense reports/Visas by accounts and cost center
- Reconcile department accounts monthly
- Maintain financial filling system
- Assemble financial data for annual audit
- Support accounting team on special projects
- 1+ year experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of accounting systems and maximizing efficiencies through system uploads
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
About Influence Marketing:
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply:
If we have piqued your interest, please Email your résumé with a brief explanation of why you are the right candidate for this position to Danielle Perron at email@example.com.
Those being considered for an interview will be contacted.