28 Aug Bilingual Account Coordinator (French & English)
|Job Title:||Bilingual Account Coordinator (French & English)|
|Position Reports To:||Account Manager|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Posting Date:||August 10th, 2018|
The role of the Account Coordinator involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. In this role, you will work directly with the Account Manager and support as required.
- Competitive salary
- A highly functional and united team
- Strong family like culture…. It’s a really fun place to work!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Softball team, BBQs, internal contests, etc.
- Attractive benefits plan
- Dog friendly office!
Job Description: Bilingual Account Coordinator (French & English)
- Manage a roster of Demonstrators including:
- Onboarding new hires
- Training and providing ongoing coaching and performance management as per manager feedback
- Responding to Demonstrator inquiries
- Maintaining staff files
- Process payroll file
- Answer payroll related questions from demonstrators
- Maintenance and administrative tasks relating to payroll
- Full recruitment and hiring of Brand Ambassadors
- Including BA’s in Quebec, therefore it is imperative that the candidate is Bilingual (French & English)
- Support your team with client management including:
- Professionally representing Influence Marketing and the client in office or on-site
- Responding to Account Executive, Regional Manager or direct client communication / inquires
- Assisting in scheduling, budget management etc.
- Training new Account Executives on the online reporting system as well as Influence policies
- Creating client reports
- Assisting in client meetings and presentations
- The translation of documents
- Logistical duties including:
- Shipping and packaging supplies / materials
- Booking hotels, travel etc.
- Work with IT teams on website management and development
- Assisting with the management / coordination of other programs as needed
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other computer programs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
About Influence Marketing:
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply:
If we have piqued your interest, please Email your résumé with a brief explanation of why you are the right candidate for this position to Rebecca Pollice at email@example.com.
Those being considered for an interview will be contacted.