19 Jul Social Media Strategist
|Job Title:||Social Media Strategist|
|Position Reports To:||Vice-President – Digital|
|Location:||In office – Mississauga, ON|
|Job Type:||Part time|
|Posting Date:||July 20th, 2018|
|Timing:||2 days a week (exact days TBD) – 9am to 5pm|
Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing, the Social Media Strategist will play a significant role in developing our client’s social media footprint. He/she would manage social media accounts for some of the most prominent B2C brands in North America.
The Social Media Strategist’s primary responsibility would include developing engaging social media content and increasing our client’s customer acquisition via social channels.
The Social Media Strategist will have a passion for social listening, and actively manage the client’s reputation on various social media. The strategist would also be strong with client communication and project management, and be able to handle client expectations with minimal oversight.
- Opportunity for full time in the future
- Competitive salary
- A united team, innovative thinkers, who are not afraid to work hard and care about doing good work for their clients
- Strong family like culture…. It’s a really fun place to work!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Softball team, BBQs, internal contests, etc.
- Attractive Benefits Plan
- Dog friendly office!
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience developing integrated (paid + organic) social media strategies on facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- 3+ years’ experience in active community management on facebook for large North American B2C brands
- 2+ years of experience developing successful partnerships with social media influencers on facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- 2+ years’ experience building and optimizing paid campaigns for facebook and YouTube
- 3+ years’ experience copywriting for advertisements and organic posts
- 2+ years’ experience in analysing social media KPIs and building custom reports with strategic recommendations for large North American B2C brands
- 2+ years’ experience in direct client communication and management
- Strong understanding of overall digital marketing fundamentals
Considered an Asset:
- Experience managing large B2C clients within the travel and tourism industry
- Proven skills in competitor analysis on social media
- Experience with social listening tools
- Experience with developing display / banner ads using Adobe Creative Suite
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Blueprint
- Experience with paid ads on LinkedIn
- Bilingual skills (French and English)
- Experience with advanced social media campaign management (Conversion optimization, retargeting campaigns, ROI optimization, etc.)
- Initiative / Proactive – an independent worker who is driven to present solutions, act collaboratively and decisively, with an ability to anticipate.
- Communication – expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- Judgement – ability to use sound reasoning when faced with various issues. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions.
- Problem Solving – able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results Oriented – able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved.
- Teamwork – works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Time Management – balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
About Influence Marketing:
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply:
If we have piqued your interest, please Email your résumé with a brief explanation of why you are the right candidate for this position to Danielle Perron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those being considered for an interview will be contacted.