06 Sep Staffing Specialist/Recruiter
|Job Title:||Staffing Specialist/Recruiter|
|Position Reports To:||Director|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Posting Date:||September 6th, 2018|
Influence Marketing is looking to hire a super outgoing, personable individual to execute full-cycle recruitment for Retail Marketing programs (high volume & time sensitive). The Staffing Specialist will work closely with Account Teams to recruit and select the best-suited Brand Ambassadors for a variety of campaigns. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, is self-motivated, resourceful and process-driven.
- Very competitive salary
- A united team who is not afraid to work hard and also care about doing good work for their clients
- Strong family-like culture…a fun place to work
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Softball team, BBQs, internal contests, etc.
- Professional development opportunities
- Flex time opportunities
- Dog friendly office!
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment in a high volume, time-sensitive setting, from initial sourcing stage to creating and administering employment contracts for Retail Marketing programs
- Work with Account Teams cross-functionally to fulfill staffing needs and timelines for each program while leveraging technology, contributing ideas and solutions to achieve optimal results
- Add, update and manage staff files
- Train, retain and grow a roster of Brand Ambassadors across the country
- Strategize and research different recruitment platforms and options depending on the program
- Assist with campus and regional recruiting activities to build relationships with Brand Ambassadors
- Visit stores to assess Brand Ambassadors and gather insights regarding store and consumer experience to better understand the programs being recruited for
- Contributing to company culture by demonstrating positivity, participation in social committee events and an above and beyond attitude
- Personality and persistence
- Process, highly organized and has attention to detail
- Communication – expresses and transmits information with a friendly and personable approach
- Judgement – ability to use sound reasoning when faced with various issues. Has the ability to make quick, effective decisions
- Problem Solving – able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results-oriented – able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved
- Teamwork – works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Time management – balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed
- Initiative / Proactive – an independent worker who is driven to present solutions, act collaboratively and decisively, with an ability to anticipate
- Someone who likes to have fun, play hard and work hard
About Influence Marketing:
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply:
If we have piqued your interest, please email your résumé with a brief explanation of why you are the right candidate for this position to Danielle Perron at email@example.com.
Those being considered for an interview will be contacted.