15 Dec Retail Food Demonstrator – Ontario
Organization: Influence Marketing
Industry: Retail Marketing
Position: In-Store Tastings Representative
Location: Across Ontario
Job Type: Contract, Part-Time
Are you an outgoing, personable individual looking for a job that allows you to interact with others? If so, a position as a Food Demonstrator with Influence Marketing is for you!
In this part-time casual position you will conduct in-store demonstrations and sampling of a variety of products while working in an assigned retail grocery store in your area.
– Invite customers to your booth to try food and product samples and hand out coupons
– Engage and intercept customers in exciting and creative ways
– Encourage customers to try out product, while answering customer inquiries and making product suggestions
– Set up and tear down of booth
– Submit a short online report – inventory tracking and marketing information online
– Inviting and engaging personality, not afraid to approach and intercept customers
– Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
– Available to work weekends
– Comfortable standing for up to 6.5 hours continually
– Access to a computer and printer for reporting purposes
– Previous promotional/retail sales/customer service experience considered an asset
– Flexible, passionate, can-do attitude
– Food Safety Certification or willing to acquire
How to Apply:
If this sounds like something you’d be up for, tell us why you should be the next Food Demonstrator for our amazing client! Please submit your Resume to Arvind Natt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!