Position: Digital Account Executive
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Director – XM
Are you looking to fulfill a role in the event marketing space, and join a company that values its employees and promotes an amazing culture? Influence Marketing is looking to hire a Digital Account Executive working in our Experiential Business Unit.
In this role you will be accountable for managing the efficient execution of digital marketing projects. The Digital Account Executive will liaise with all internal teams and clients to ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality. This role will work closely with the XM and Retail Business Units specifically, as well as the Creative team, to build amazing brand experiences online and beyond. You will join a collaborative team who care about their clients and doing great work!
Offering: Start Influencing!
- A united team dedicated to servicing their clients with a strong work ethic
- Competitive salary
- Strong family like culture… it’s a fun place to work!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Influence Gives Back activities, Retreats, Potlucks, internal contests and events, etc.
- Attractive Group Benefit Plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Dog friendly office
- Provide digital marketing, project management and executional support to XM and Retail progams
- Maintains consistent communication between the client and team, to provide strong account management and ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively manages projects and client expectations
- Understand statements of work and translate into a project plan
- Participate in setting digital marketing strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements, including establishing ROI measures
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Assist with development of social media strategies and participate in client meetings (where applicable)
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Staff management
- In-field participation
- Studio Management – work with Creative team to manage scope of work, scheduling and creative timelines (tbd to cover for maternity leave)
- Other duties as assigned and relevant to supporting and adding value to the broader Influence team
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1 -2 years of marketing or agency experience and/or event planning experience
- A passion for events
- A respect for process, highly organized and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – expresses information with a friendly and personable approach
- Effective problem solver and highly resourceful – able to quickly identify key issues, determine the cause and propose new course of action. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results-oriented – able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved. Not satisfied with status quo or mediocre results and keen to go above and beyond to exceed expectations (client and management)
- Teamwork – works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills – balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed
- Takes initiative – an independent worker who is driven to present solutions, act collaboratively and decisively, with an ability to anticipate
- Weekend and evening work may be required
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Feel the Influence.
Influence Marketing is a sales and marketing services agency that helps its clients increase their sales, market share, and brand awareness. We create immersive experiences in-field, amplify them online, and pave the path to purchase in store. We create an average of 20+ brand experiences per day, 365 days across Canada, engaging more than 10 million Canadians.