Organization: Influence Marketing
Position: Field Manager / Account Coordinator- XM
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Account Director – XM
Are you looking to fulfill a role in the event marketing space, and join a company that values its employees and promotes an amazing culture? Influence Marketing is looking to hire a dedicated Field Manager / Account Coordinator with a passion for Experiential Marketing. This individual knows what it takes to deliver beyond expectations. In this role, you will be instrumental in ensuring the exceptional delivery of all day to day logistics for XM programs, working with top tier brands and clients, all while working in a fun, innovative and collaborative team environment.
Offering: Start Influencing!
- A united team dedicated to servicing their clients with a strong work ethic
- Competitive salary
- Strong family like culture… it’s a fun place to work!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Influence Gives Back activities, Retreats, Potlucks, internal contests and events, etc.
- Attractive Benefits Plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Dog friendly office
- Support Account team in executing deliverables for client
- Participate on delivering flawless development and execution of XM programs from start to finish
- Manage and maintain program related logistics as it relates to production and implementation
- Provide logistics and asset management training to Brand Ambassadors/Team Leads
- Administration of inventory, shipping / receiving, ordering assets, booking hotels, etc.
- Coordinate closely with vendors, venues and maintenance personnel
- Provide valuable and forward-thinking insights to continually improve program deliverables
- Attend events/activation in-field, travel to support project needs in-field as required
- Source and create new program elements as requested by Client team
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-3 years of managing projects, accounts or clients in a logistically focused role within the Experientital/Events industry
- Client/Customer Focused – provides superior service to both internal and external customers
- Driver license required with clean drivers abstract and regular access to a vehicle
- A passion for events and event execution
- A respect for process, highly organized and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – expresses information with a friendly and personable approach, with consistency and clarity
- Effective problem solver and highly resourceful – able to quickly identify key issues, determine the cause and propose new course of action. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands within demanding timeframes -make quick effectivie decisions when faced with various issues
- Previous experience driving 16 – 26ft trucks, hitching trailers, guerilla cubes, etc.
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision at times
- Weekend and evening work may be required
- Smart Serve Certified -nice to have
About Influence Marketing:
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Feel the Influence.
Influence Marketing is a sales and marketing services agency that helps its clients increase their sales, market share, and brand awareness. We create immersive experiences in-field, amplify them online, and pave the path to purchase in store. We create an average of 20+ brand experiences per day, 365 days across Canada, engaging more than 10 million Canadians.