Location: Mississauga, ON
Job Type: Mat Leave Contract (with possibility of an extension)
Timing: End of January, 2019
Posting Date: December 7th, 2018
Are you are a Designer? And looking for a great place to work where you can share your talent? Influence Marketing is looking to hire an energic, enghusiastic in-house Graphic Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Their primary function will be to to provide creative design and production for both print and web of any marketing collateral to successfully support each internal Business Unit.
On the Influence Marketing Creative team, every day introduces new design challenges and projects on a wide variety of well-known brands: from in-store at Sobeys, LCBO, Goodlife and Canadian Tire – online for Exodus, Sencor and Hisense – to experiential with Jameson, Audi, Fireside Cannabis and many more!
Our small & mighty team of in-house Designers also have the opportunity to be part of brainstorms and assist creatively with pitching on potential new business.
- A united team dedicated to servicing their clients with a strong work ethic
- Competitive salary
- Strong family like culture… it’s a fun place to work!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Influence Gives Back activities, Retreats, Potlucks, internal contests and events, etc.
- A great learning experience in the marketing space
- Dog friendly office
- Collaborate in brainstorms for campaigns, taglines, design concepts and RFPs
- Support Business Units of Influence Marketing:
- Retail/In-store: Create POP materials for seasonal and promotional marketing, training and recruiting materials, ads and digital collateral.
- Digital/Online: Partner with digital team to conceptualize and design effective websites, microsites, apps, social posts and online ads – utilizing best practices.
- Experiential (XM)/In-Field: Bring to life concepts for our in-field activations – from initial pitch renderings to the final production of the footprint, premiums and print assets.
- This work could include sourcing suitable furniture/props for specific brands, building unique structures, and flexing your interior/industrial designer muscle.
- Conceptualize, design and update pitch/presentation decks (InDesign) and/or create branded working templates (Powerpoint)
- Manage the correct preparation and uploading of print-ready files to account teams, vendors & occasionally oversee press approvals
- Identify opportunities for company website improvement, social media channels and internal marketing initiatives
- Internal creative support (company events, signage, documents etc.)
- Account Management of any creative projects which fall outside of Retail, Digital or XM
- Client facing meetings/phone calls to discuss on-going creative projects (with support)
- Any other duties as assigned by management as required
- Full capability in Adobe CC:
- Required: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Asset: After Effects, Premiere, Lightroom
- Any experience in PowerPoint is a plus
- Implement typography and colour theory skills to all projects
- Edit and proofread to ensure accuracy and the highest standards for all creative
- Maintain organized server folders, file naming, and working files
- Photo shoot experience is an asset
Related Work Skills & Requirements:
- Strong analytical/research skills and design trend awareness
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Enforce internal creative process from briefing to project completion
- Copy writing and presentation skills are an asset
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative to achieve departmental and corporate objectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently or as part of a team
- Education: Post-secondary education in Graphic Design required
- Minimum 2-3 years of graphic design experience required
Feel the Influence.
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.