Organization: Influence Marketing
Industry: Retail Marketing
Position: In-Store Tastings Representative
Job Type: Contract, Part-Time
Influence Marketing is looking for people who are passionate about wine and spirits, and love interacting with people!
This is a part-time casual opportunity that occurs year round with shifts on weekends and occasional weekdays. You will be conducting in-store wine and spirits sampling while working at an assigned LCBO store in your area.
We are currently looking for staff through Ontario, if there is an LCBO in your city, we are doing demonstrations there!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Invite customers to your booth to sample wine
- Engage and intercept customers in exciting and creative ways
- Encourage customers to try out product, while answering customer inquiries and making product suggestions
- Set up and tear down of booth
- Submit a short online report – inventory tracking and marketing information online
- Build relationships with LCBO store staff and management
Shifts: Weekends, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (4 hour shifts)
How To Apply
Please email Jessie Dhillon at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a short message as to why you believe you would be a great fit for this program. Please specify what city you are interested in.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel the Influence.
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.