Organization: Influence Marketing
Position: Retail Store Associate
Location: Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton
Job Type: Contract, Part-Time Casual
This company’s mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. They are the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao invest LLC. Their labs are disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries!!!
The Retail Store Associate is responsible for guiding and enhancing the customer experience within the vape-owned retail environments, including stand-alone stores and shop-in-shop formats. The Retail Associate is responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers and serve as a central point of contact between the brand and customer, helping to create an engaging, educational and memorable experience. This position is responsible for providing an exceptional brand experience within the retail environment. The Retail Store Associate is a dynamic and energetic individual who is not only great at driving sales but also a leader in building relationships and working with minimal supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver end-to-end exceptional and unique consumer experience within vape-owned and shop-in-shop retail environments while driving sales
- New product setup
- Manage warranty repair claims (RMAs)
- Engage with customers to create loyalty
- Track product quality questions
- Conduct thorough product demonstration
- Demonstrate knowledge and strict adherence to all regulatory guidelines and compliance regulations
- Manage flavor sampling in accordance with company guidelines and compliance regulations
- Product sales where applicable
- Accurate reporting of all product quality issues
- Ability to coordinate all opening and closing procedures
- Create and maintain a work schedule to provide coverage for all hours and duties
- Accurately check in and out of assigned shifts on the scheduling system
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in customer-centric retail service with a focus on providing an exceptional guest experience
- Experience and understanding of consumer promotions and field events
- Must have daily access to computer with Microsoft Office, internet, a printer, cellphone, and knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Must live within a commutable distance to retail location
- All employees must pass a background check
- Must be available to work various shifts within a 24-hour period
- Self-starter, punctual, and reliable
- Strong networking, relationship building, and communication skills
How To Apply
Please email Anita Jelinek at email@example.com with your CV/resumé. Please specify what city you are located in. Candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel the Influence.
Influence Marketing is a sales and marketing services agency that helps its clients increase their sales, market share, and brand awareness. We create immersive experiences in-field, amplify them online, and pave the path to purchase in store. We create an average of 20+ brand experiences per day, 365 days across Canada, engaging more than 10 million Canadians.