Organization: Influence Marketing
Industry: XM & Marketing
Position: Senior Account Executive
Job Type: Full-time Contract
Reporting to: Account Director
Are you looking to fulfill a role in the event marketing space and join a company that values its employees and promotes and amazing culture?
Influence Marketing is looking to hire an experienced Senior Account Executive working in our Experiential (XM) Business Unit. This candidate will be responsible for development, management and execution of event marketing programs, working with a team and specifically within the health and fitness industry. You will join a collaborative team who care about their clients and doing great work!
- A united team dedicated to servicing their clients with a strong work ethic
- Strong family like culture… it’s a fun place to work!
- Employee run Social Committee with monthly events – i.e. Influence Gives Back activities, Retreats, Potlucks, internal contests and events, etc.
- Attractive Benefits Plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Dog friendly office
- Support Account team in executing & leading deliverables for client
- Manage event logistics – including but not limited to negotiating and communicating with suppliers, securing venues, sourcing and ordering program assets (i.e. Uniforms), signage, premiums, program equipment), planning and booking travel arrangements (vehicles, flights, hotels), performance management of field staff/Brand Ambassadors, on-site management/set up/activation as required, etc.
- Manage and/or assist with the following: sourcing, recruiting and hiring field staff
- Coordinate field staff communication
- Complete payroll and submit expenses
- Conduct site checks
- Coordinate shipping and receiving
- Manage staff training – build training deck, facilitation, etc.
- Negotiate best rates with suppliers and venues
- In coordination with team and client, develop event schedules
- Assist with the development and production of creative, online and other collateral materials for clients as required
- Assist with creating budgets
- Manage administrative tasks including fulfilling purchase orders/estimates, billings, inquiries, payment requests, tracking of program margins, etc.
- Manage data from events and produce event reports
- Assist with client management – nurture client relationships, day to day client communication, present status reports, attend meeting with the client, etc.
- Assist with program concepts/development
- Assist with developing measurement method to track and improve effectiveness and efficiency of all activities
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3 – 5 years of experiential marketing or agency experience, and/or event planning experience
- Driver license required
- Smart Serve Certified required
- A passion for events and event execution – thrilled to be a part of a successful campaign!
- A respect for process, highly organized and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – expresses information with a friendly and personable approach
- Effective problem solver and highly resourceful – able to quickly identify key issues, determine the cause and propose new course of action. Use creativity, logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results-oriented – able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved. Not satisfied with status quo or mediocre results and keen to go above and beyond to exceed expectations (client and management)
- Teamwork – works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills – balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed
- Takes initiative – an independent worker who is driven to present solutions, act collaboratively and decisively, with an ability to anticipate
- Weekend and evening work may be required
Feel the Influence.
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.