Organization: Influence Marketing
Industry: Retail Marketing
Position: In-Store Tastings Representative
Location: Across Ontario
Job Type: Contract, Part-Time
Are you an outgoing, personable individual looking for a job that allows you to interact with others? If so, a position as a Food Demonstrator with Influence Marketing is for you!
In this part-time casual position you will conduct in-store demonstrations and sampling of a variety of products while working in an assigned retail grocery store in your area.
- Invite customers to your booth to try food and product samples and hand out coupons
- Engage and intercept customers in exciting and creative ways
- Encourage customers to try out product, while answering customer inquiries and making product suggestions
- Set up and tear down of booth
- Submit a short online report – inventory tracking and marketing information online
- Inviting and engaging personality, not afraid to approach and intercept customers
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Available to work weekends
- Comfortable standing for up to 6.5 hours continually
- Access to a computer and printer for reporting purposes
- Previous promotional/retail sales/customer service experience considered an asset
- Flexible, passionate, can-do attitude
- Food Safety Certification or willing to acquire
Acton Fenelon Falls Peterborough
Ajax Fonthill Pickering
Alliston Grand Bend Richmond Hill
Angus Gravenhurst St. Catharines
Aurora Innisfil St.Clair Beach
Bradford Kanata Stittsville
Brampton Kitchener Sutton
Burlington Oshawa Toronto
Chatham Paris Waterdown
Collingwood Parry Sound Waterloo
How To Apply
Please email Jessie Dhillon at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a short message as to why you believe you would be a great fit for this program. Please specify what city you are interested in.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel the Influence.
Influence Marketing creates immersive brand experiences in-field, amplifies them on-line and drives purchase in-store. Our mandate is to help our clients engage consumers through innovative campaigns strategically designed to influence purchase decisions.
Influence is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.